my wife Jane's health

To: "'Alan Thacker'" <athacker@net56.net>,
Subject: my wife Jane's health
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 07:47:01 -0500
To all,

Jane came through surgery yesterday, better than we could have
expected.  She's still got all her factory parts, with the exception of
a large cyst on an ovary that had hemorrhaged and caused all the
trouble. No indication of cancer... that should be confirmed in a few
days by the lab reports. She's at Lake Forest Hospital, Lake Forest, IL.

I'll be spending the day again with her at the hospital. She's in quite
a lot of pain and discomfort. At this point, I'm not sure when she'll be
coming home... I'll keep you advised.

If you'd like, you can send her e-mail at <adajanet@aol.com>. Once she's
home, I'll set up a laptop for her.

Thanks for your concerns.