Re: just wonderin'

To: Black Bart <blackbart@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: just wonderin'
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 20:20:40 -0600
Jack,

Did the Iowa contingent ever see the video I did for ESPN 2 (that didn't
air due to all the legal bullshit about CHR...) of the Can Am reunion? I
interviewed Sir Jack Brabham, David Hobbs (kind of a wanker) and
Wisconsin's own Peter Egan? If heaven't seen it, or have and aren't
bored to tears by TT videos, I'll bring it.

The camera angles show me for the middle aged tub of shit that I am....

WST