Re: just wonderin'

To: Les Myer <lmyer@qtm.net>
Subject: Re: just wonderin'
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 20:16:01 -0600
Les,

I don't mind the messages at all...as we pointed out on many occasions,
that's what the delete key is for. I enjoy them as well. I'm a little
confused as to the total lack of any other content.

As far as Aussies kickin' our butts... maybe your butt, not my butt
pal...

WST
The Few, the Proud, the Stupid