Re: [Spridgets] 1275 Water Pump

To: "Bill L." <Zormecteon@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 1275 Water Pump
From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 12:03:09 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net

--0000000000006e14b3060d834a36

An update on the water pump situation.  I was finally zeroing in on a GMB
water pump on British Parts Northwest website.  I called to ask them about
this pump because it was $50.  Almost twice what Moss wanted for their
Chinese pump.  I was told it was very reliable and it was made in Japan.
I'll take Japan over China any day for parts for my Bugeye.  They were out
of stock and did not know when they were going to get more.  Bummer, but
Google is your friend and a quick search found the same pump at Summit
Racing for 27 bucks!  It is a special order, but I can wait a few days
extra.

--0000000000006e14b3060d834a36

 zeroing in on a GMB water pump on British Parts Northwest website.=C2=A0 I=
 called to ask them about this pump because it was $50.=C2=A0 Almost twice =
what Moss wanted for their Chinese pump.=C2=A0 I was told it was very relia=
ble and it was made in Japan.=C2=A0 I&#39;ll take Japan over China any day =
for parts for my Bugeye.=C2=A0 They were out of stock and did not know when=
 they were going to get more.=C2=A0 Bummer, but Google is your friend and a=
 quick search found the same pump at Summit Racing for 27 bucks!=C2=A0 It i=
s a special order, but I can wait a few days extra.=C2=A0 <br></div>

--0000000000006e14b3060d834a36--

--===============3974417090459975720==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============3974417090459975720==--