[Spridgets] 1275 Water Pump

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] 1275 Water Pump
From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 23:06:47 -0800

--000000000000ed29f5060d787129

Bought a cast impeller water pump from Moss ($27.99).  I just got delivered
and noticed it said "China" on the box. Heck, what is not made in China
these days?  I'm worried about Chinese bearings and seals.  Anyone have
experience with the pump Moss is selling these days?  Anybody make a decent
pump in any country other than China?
Mike MacLean

--000000000000ed29f5060d787129

=C2=A0 I just got delivered and noticed it said &quot;China&quot; on the bo=
x. Heck, what is not made in China these days?=C2=A0 I&#39;m worried about =
Chinese bearings and seals.=C2=A0 Anyone have experience with the pump Moss=
 is selling these days?=C2=A0 Anybody make a decent pump in any country oth=

--000000000000ed29f5060d787129--

--===============6193703482305534771==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============6193703482305534771==--