Re: [Spridgets] Ignition light

To: Charley <cbaustin@verizon.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ignition light
From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2023 16:53:59 -0700

--000000000000d4b66005f8c7bde4

Update.  I started the engine got a nice idle then removed the battery
ground strap.  The engine died immediately.
Mike M

On Fri, Apr 7, 2023, 12:35 PM Charley <cbaustin@verizon.net> wrote:

> You likely checked this; had the same issue on my BE, found a loose/funky
> wire at the voltage regulator.
>
> Hard to see from 'up top'.
>
> Cleaned them all and tightened and issue went away.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Charley

emoved the battery ground strap.=C2=A0 The engine died immediately.<div dir=
 class=3D"gmail_attr">On Fri, Apr 7, 2023, 12:35 PM Charley &lt;<a href=3D"=
blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px=
 #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">

 size=3D"2">-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:spridgets@autox.t=
eam.net" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">spridgets@autox.team.net</a>&=