[Spridgets] Ignition Cut Off

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Sprite
Subject: [Spridgets] Ignition Cut Off
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 09:57:15 -0700 (PDT)
Group,

  Ignition Cut Off  - I thought i saved the thread on a cut off for the car. i
remember some one saying at the fuel pump and there was another solution some
one had posted . I can not remember what that was at this time. I went back in
the list but there is so many answers that were off posts ( i know you find
this hard to believe - LOL ) i lost interest in looking. I hate to restart a
post but could some one tell me what the options are for the cut off.

  TIA,

  Vigil