Re: SUVs

To: "KGB" <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: SUVs
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 10:01:42 -0800
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Jiminny, Kate, when people dump on SUVs, they're not dumping on people
who haul horse trailers and whatnot. They're (we're ... I'm) dumping on
people who drive them under conditions where a Honda Civic would be
good enough ... because they're "cool," which they aren't, "safe,"
which is 90% a function of the driver, not the vehicle, etc.

Anyway, people on this list should, by definition, be sympathetic to
the anti-SUV thing. "Sprite" and "Midget" are pretty much the polar
opposites of "Yukon" and "Ram Tough."

Mark