RE: [midgetsprite] Re: Can't Make it Here Anymore

To: <b-evans@earthlink.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [midgetsprite] Re: Can't Make it Here Anymore
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 17:16:19 -0600
Cc: "'WFO Herb'" <froggi60@yahoo.com>, "'Brad Fornal'" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
It's not like we have many choices either.

All these mass merchandisers carry nothing but crap. If you want to buy
anything but crap, you're out of luck.

At the new Dream Farm, we're planning on staying for the long haul. Until
our health precludes us from managing the place, we're going to be here. SO,
with that in mind, as we look to fit various needs around the place, we try
to find quality first. In some areas, you can still do that. We bought a 3
cylinder Kubota diesel 4WS tractor for the yard work. Anything in the low
end of lawn tractors would not hold up cutting 6 acres a couple of times a
week.

But, try and buy a decent broom and dustpan... or a decent trouble light for
the shop.

Ever try to buy a decent gas can these days?

Light fixtures? Nearly all junk.

Room fan? Plastic crap.

You can waste a lot of time driving all over hell trying to find good stuff.

There HAS to be a backlash coming... somewhere, sometime.