Re: Those effing CDs that rock

To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Those effing CDs that rock
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 22:16:55 -0500 reply-type=original with any abuse report
Ok, I just got back from the monthly Chocagoland MG Club Meeting. I take it
back, I swear that I tried opening these files directly with Acrobat, but I
was obviously mistaken. The application launches them with acrobat, but if
you try to open the file directly, it gives the message indicated by Larry
Macy.

On the other hand, I did try searching within the document with the
binoculars, and, at least in the workshop manual, it searches for text just
fine, despite looking like a scan of the manual.

You win some, you lose some.
David Lieb