Tire'ed of playing the game

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Tire'ed of playing the game
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 15:20:16 -0800 (PST)
Well, I thought I was going to get a set of Dunlops mounted up at Sam's Club on
my newly painted rims.  It turns out that they can't balance the things on
their machine.  I like buying tires there as I don't have to play the extra fee
(mounting, balancing, stem, road hazard, etc.) game that practically doubles
the cost of tires at other places, but their failed attempt at balancing
screwed up a nice base / clear coat paint job on the first rim.

I came back by Firestone, but that quickly went into extra fee hell, so I
bailed out of there.

I'd not only like suggestions on where to shop but what tires to put up on
Rostyle's.

 - Kendel