Re: Calipers again...

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Calipers again...
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 09:43:59 -0500
Thank you Allen, I could always use another shirt! (especially since a few
of them got thrown out after Carlisle) Boy did the truck stink from wet
laundry and cardboard after a few days to mold.
         BUT, I think Paul A. was responsible for suggesting the trick. It
does work great.
         Peter C (I think you need a "My other lawn ornament is a Midget"
sticker;-)
===