RE: Aluminum Flywheels

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Aluminum Flywheels
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 07:57:24 +0200
Frank wrote

Anybody running those aluminum flywheels?
I just ordered one and was wondering what to expect engine responce
wise. The manufacturer says it's the most bang for the buck. I thought
that about the Weber DCOE, and again about my adjustable timing belt.
What do you aluminum flywheeled guys think?
--

I have an aluminium flywheel and adjustable belt drive on my 1380
Frogeye. Not sure on the weight but the response is fantastic. Still on

John Reidy
SOUTH AFRICA