Fw: Aluminum Flywheels

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Aluminum Flywheels
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 00:07:31 -0400
I don't have an aluminum flywheel but I do have a lightened stock wheel that
weighs in about the same as an aluminum one. A friend of mine owns a machine
shop so one day we did a government job on it. Looks like serious swiss
cheese but hooks up fine and really lets the engine spin up quickly! It is
hard to say how much the lighter wheel adds to performance since the engine
is not stock by any means. The rear ratio is 4:22 with a ribcase...

Kent
1960 Bugeye

Subject: Aluminum Flywheels