Non LBC - generator

To: "Spridgets-Autox.team" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non LBC - generator
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 18:13:29 -0400
We are thinking about putting a generator in at our shop as a replacement for
grid power. We'd use the generator during normal production hours and grid
power on nights and weekends.

Based on our normal peak demand of about 40KW I'd assume we'd need somewhere
around a 50KW diesel unit. We use an average of 4000KWHrs a month.

I've tried doing some analysis of operating costs and it looks good on paper,
but some of my data is fuzzy or pulled out of the air (like, how long is it
going to run before it need major maintenance or a rebuild).

Any ideas?

<dnw>

1972 Midget
1998 Safari