RE: Sprite Test - Roller Rockers

To: "'Roger Cotting'" <rbc43@home.com>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sprite Test - Roller Rockers
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 09:17:24 -0600
Roger - how much were the roller rockers?  What are 5/16-24 adjusters??
I've been rereading the Vizard part about 1.5 rockers and am thinking hard
about it.  I notice in the APT catalog that 1.5 roller rockers cost twice as
much as 1.5 non-roller rockers - what is the advantage of the rollers?

Coastie Bob
'74 Midget
'90 944S2 Cab