Sprite is sold and moving on to Italy

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sprite is sold and moving on to Italy
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:58:10 -0800 (PST)
Hello list,

Well I have sold my Fprod street sprite to a fellow in
Pittsburgh, PA. His name is Micheal and he will
probably join you guys here on the list. He picks it
up next week and he plans to begin autocrossing next
season.

I thank those of you who helped pass on the word about
my sprite, especially Allen for posting an ad in the
Philly region newsletter.

I also thank many of you for help with the qusetions I
posted here. I will monitor the list a few more weeks
as the new guy gets going with the sprite.

I have purchased an Alfetta GT and will be lurking
about their list as I know very little about these
cars and have a lot to learn. I will be at the
Carlisle Import show next spring and hope to see some
of you there.

Best regards,

John Holliday

67 Fprod street Sprite (until next Saturday)
79 Alfa Romeo Alfetta GT