Re: Radiator theory (with sample calc, stay with it)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radiator theory (with sample calc, stay with it)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 18:57:46 EDT
In a message dated 5/9/00 8:02:23 PM, Toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net
writes:

<< Another example of why I'm majoring in Engineering... this is good stuff!
Although Lucas, I think, doesn't follow standard physic laws and electric
theory.

Toby
I gotta start a LUCAS 101 class at the university. Completely new physics to
learn heh. >>

Sure they do,  ask any good physicist and they will tell you that ground is
positive.  For some reason the electronic folks decided that ground was
negative. So you will find many equations in physics that include multiplying
by a negative one in order to have results that make the "electronics right."

Flame shields up

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV indiguise)
1967 Sprite Mk III (in progress)