Re: Radiator theory (with sample calc, stay with it)

To: soavero@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Radiator theory (with sample calc, stay with it)
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 19:58:21 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 05/09/2000 6:49:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
soavero@yahoo.com writes:

<< Thanks for reading this far. >>

'Rough, ro - Ron's got TOOOmuch time on his hands AGAIN, but can't find
Hinsdale (mostly 'cause he hasn't figured out that IF he went 70 mile DUE
East, he'd be drowining!!)

And I Quote:
<<...and suddenly, 70 miles west of the Just Brits
facility in Hinsdale, a sudden wind shrieked, a blast
of arctic air shot through the sleepy village of
Roscoe Illinois...>>

Huuum,  just 'cause I'm sick (really, cold from Fri) I at Least "know" the he
is NNW from me<G><G><G>!!!

Ed