Re: wooden steering wheel??

To: Amy <casoich@sgi.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wooden steering wheel??
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 20:51:44 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Amy,

I don't have one, but if you take a look on my web site, there is a
brochure for the MKIV that shows an interior shot with the optional wood
steering wheel. If you want to compare if it's the same one you saw, go to
http://www.gerardsgarage.com go to "my collection" and follow the links
from the brochure thumbnails.

Gerard

At 6:22 PM -0400 9/1/99, Amy wrote:
> There is a sprite for sale on the web and it has a pic of it having a
>wooden steering wheel. I contacted the owner and he said it was on the
>car when he bought it, but his understanding is it was an original
>option for the sprite.
>
> I would love to have one of these.. so if anyone out there has any info
>on them or where I could get one, please let me know via email.
>
>Thanks gang!
>
>Amy
>
>67 Sprite MkIV

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux