Re: Other Car lists

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Other Car lists
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 18:52:11 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank Clarici wrote:

> You people have GOT to read this message.
> It was forwarded to my son's VW list.
> This also proves once again that our list and our listers are the Worlds
> Best!

> > And what is more, you couldn't *get* a clue if you stripped naked and
> > soaked your pallid hide in clue musk, then did the clue mating dance
> > in a field full of horny clues during the height of clue mating season!

This made my day! I swear, they had let all the looneys out today. I had
a 5:1 ratio today of stupid questions to intelligent ones. Usually the
ratio is reversed. I may take to photocopying this guys tirade and
handing them out.

Mark Snowdon
Place of Employment witheld, in case you called me today.....