Re: overheating water temp

To: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
Subject: Re: overheating water temp
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 15:36:35 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Greg,

Remember, if the cap were "perfect", the pressure and
boiling point would be higher.  It may well be perfect
- the coolant may be losing a few degrees by the time
it's hit the overflow tank to where you're measuring.
Not to worry - you'll be the "coolest" car at
Blackhawk.  What are your Sprite's colors?  Will be
cheering on the Sunday race day...

Ron