Re: RE: laugh if you want ...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Subject: Re: RE: laugh if you want ...
From: "Ric Bergstrom" <Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 19:12:58 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I remember reading somewhere that the MIATA runs a sealed battery
that is real small. (I think in Grassroots Motorsports in their
junkyard issue)  Anyone going to a wrecking yard anytime soon to
confirm or deny?

Richard Bergstrom, President
Central Virginia British Car Club
Richmond VA
We welcome all British Cars in the Central Virginia Area
E-mail me for details!