Re: Spitfire Swing Spring

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spitfire Swing Spring
From: "M D \"Doc\" Nugent" <docnugent@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:52:03 -0700 (PDT)
Didn't the longer axles coincide with introduction of
the swing spring rear suspension?

I don't know, but it MAY require axle replacement when
you do the spring swap.  If so, it might be cheaper to
get a whole squaretail rearend and swap it as a unit.

M D "Doc" Nugent
Renton, WA

http://messenger.yahoo.com