Re: spot weld removal

To: flinters@picarefy.com
Subject: Re: spot weld removal
From: Donald H Locker <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 13:26:37 -0400 (EDT)
Glad to hear that Giles is still at home.  You always seemed to be a
Spitfire kinda guy.  In spite of the sig.  Good luck on the sill
repair.  You know, you could attach the body to the frame, move Giles
and do the repair while the body is mounted.  Just a thought.  I would
think that where the patch panel meets the extant fender needs a good
butt weld and a bit of grinding.

Donald.

> Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 12:05:59 -0700
> From: Dan Canaan <flinters@picarefy.com>
>
> Well, my search for a home for Giles, my 68 Mk III has come to an end...
> with me!  I have found storage for her in my brother's garage next to his
> 66 Chevy II.  Good company.  Woohoo!

[major snippage]