RE: Distributor wiring

To: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>, "Donald H Locker" <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Subject: RE: Distributor wiring
From: <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 12:29:12 -0700
The drive resistor value (it's actually marked on it) is 9.5 ohm. That's all I
can contribute as that the only part I have.
I did see a schematic once (me thinks it must have been on the web) of one of
those and all it had was a couple of power transistors etc. So acting as a
pull-up would make sense. I'll scratch around and see if I turn it up again.

Alan