RE: Ally Pally Show Review - and too good to be true gadgets

To: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Ally Pally Show Review - and too good to be true gadgets
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 05:10:24 -0800 (PST)
I saw the 'magic show' too and there definitely were 5 separate sparks
spread across the electrode.  They had a little test rig with different
types of plug and it did the same on all of them.  I too cannot figure
out how it could create 5 sparks, but on the test rig it certainly did.
I'll get my mate to test it 'for real' and let you know the results.

It fits in the middle of the HT lead from coil to distributor, couldn't
remember if anyone mentioned that...

cheers
John