Re: Ashamed of the 'tools' was 1500 tools

To: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ashamed of the 'tools' was 1500 tools
From: "Laura G." <Laura.G@141.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 08:24:12 -0800
Quite right!

When my Spits have left me by the side of the road, it was always for
reasons that couldn't easily be fixed by the side of the road-unless I had
been carrying an extra differential or an extra altenator! (They only two
problems I've had with Nigel)

Laura G.
Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!