dailey drivers

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: dailey drivers
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 15:31:21 -0500
Michael, I disagree 100%, these are very reliable cars, I would, and do take
off and go anywhere, anytime I want, when these cars are properly maintained
they will take care of you, when you leave loose exposed wires, untuned
engines, dirty oil, just plain mistreatment, then you get what you deserve,
do you think that AAA only has LBC owners as policy paying customers, not
so. When you change the oil, "LOOK" under the hood at everything, only takes
2 minutes longer. Remember how "MOST" of these cars got their start in this
world, that wild and "I don't give a damn" college freshman, because thats
all his dad could afford to buy him, then comes the DPO and then you, so put
it back together the right way and it is very reliabile. A very happy and
contented women is usually the well dressed lady that most people are
admiring, that goes for your LBC also.  "FT"