RE: Electric woos and lessons learned

To: <Chip19474@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Electric woos and lessons learned
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 13:32:04 -0400

Ahh for the ground points I have a 1 gauge wire from the battery and there
is a splice to attach it to the body then it runs to the block. The PO did
this and I beleive this has helped in preventing the dreaded grounding
gremlins.

I did this on my old pickup as well and I had no ground ing problems.  I
will do this from now on to all older vehicles ( over 20 years ), I work on.

David