RE: Gore and the Internal Combustion Engine

To: "'Spitfires'" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Gore and the Internal Combustion Engine
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 09:50:58 -0700
I rarely get involved with politics, and I try to avoid starting flaming
eMails, but this idea of Al Gore's, if true, would be simply OUTRAGEOUS!!!
This from Al Gore the same guy who "invented" the internet.

Gee, why don't we also lessen the trend towards global warming by getting
rid of politicians and all their "hot air".  Yes, some political idiots will
say anything in order to establish an identity!  I won't say who I'm voting
for, but you can guess who I'm NOT voting for.  Ah yes, I remember the good
old days when the President [Clinton] only screwed one person at a time!
:-)

Who could that be pounding on our front door at this time of night?  "Daddy,
what do the letters F-B-I stand for?"

Please note:  I hesitated responding to the whole list but potential
legislation or even thinking of this sort will adversely affect all of us
classic car owners here in the USA.  Keep your eyes and ears open.

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)