Re: LBC prejuduce sure stings... (long)

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>,
Subject: Re: LBC prejuduce sure stings... (long)
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 20:08:58 -0500
I stopped at a nearby body shop to see if they would be willing to do a little
welding around one of my muffler mounts, and I got basically the same response
that you got.

Obviously these people do not want to work on something unfamiliar to them,
and they do certainly do not want to do a job where their bill could
approach or exceed the value of the car.

Maybe you should take it down to Tijuana to have the work done?

Doug Braun
'72 Spit