RE: Tyres ... again

To: "'Philip Warburton'" <cplimey@home.com>
Subject: RE: Tyres ... again
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 08:40:02 -0500
I just mounted the 175-70-13's after much analysis of tyres.  I am very
satisfied with them.  No conflict with body parts, rubbing, scraping, etc.
I bought the Pirrelli 400.  It seemed to have the best rating for
performance street tyre.  They look much wider than the 155's they replaced,
but not inappropriate.  I have a Mark III, I assume you would have no
problems either.  You might consider the 185-70's (?)
Terry Banbury
Mk III