RE: Plane vs car

To: "'Laura.G@141.com'" <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: RE: Plane vs car
From: "Mitchell, Douglas (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:15:15 -0500
Laura.G@141.com wrote:

> Thanks for getting this answer out-it's what I was thinking-
> having been a military wife, and lived in areas where there's
> these little psuedo-military cults, I would be the last one
> to want to be a part of some weird, para-military organization!
> I think that Scott might have over-reacted?

Pulling rank reminds me of an old joke.

A general is scheduled to give a presentation to the Officer's
Wives Club. About a half hour before, the general's aide comes
in and tells the ladies, "Please seat yourselves according to
rank." The women rearrange themselves. About 20 minutes before,
the aide comes in and says, "Please seat yourselves according
to rank and date of rank." Ten minutes later, the aide comes in
and says, "Please seat yourselves according to rank, date of rank,
and time in service." The designated time comes, the General
walks in and says, "Ladies, you have no rank." and walks out.

Doug Mitchell
ex-Air Force 21+ years ago
Spitfire driver not pilot, I'd fail the physical