RE: Plane vs car

To: "'Scott Hall'" <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Subject: RE: Plane vs car
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 08:40:54 -0500
So, Scott, are you saying that you think we are forming a whacko militia
group of terrorists?  I think most in your camp have taken this to the
extreme.  It wasn't intended that way, and I think when we settle on the
logo, etc. you'll all see we aren't a bunch of immature
kid-wanna-be-a-kraut-killer types looking to grab some glory 'cause we ain't
got nuthin' goin' in our life types.   I appreciate your comments and
concern, and if it turns out the club is more like your description, than
mine, I won't be a part of it.  In fact I think it would be an extremely
small club.
Terry Banbury