Re: fuel pump leaks oil... (med. longish)

To: "D.T.Gebhard" <kimkell@decaturnet.com>
Subject: Re: fuel pump leaks oil... (med. longish)
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:11:27 -0700
Dave,
I made my own from a flat piece of steel (aluminum is good too),  But I
was told recently that the flange of the fuel pump is the same shape as
a small block Chevy.  Go to your local speed shop or custom accessory
store and get a blanking plate for that application and it should work
fine (if my source didn't lie).

Joe

"D.T.Gebhard" wrote:

> I've replaced mine with an electric pump...now I'm
> looking for a source of a blanking kit.Any help?
>             Dave Gebhard

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer