Re: How many are we?

To: "Dave" <IwannaConvertible@mmcable.com>, "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: How many are we?
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 17:47:16 -0600
I'd be happy to file a flight plan - if someone can give me a few pointers
on how to actually attach wings to Baby Blue and get her off the ground. I
did take a few hours of flying lessons a few years ago so I'm ok on take
off, never did get as far as landing solo though, that may cause a few
problems in itself trying to get her down in one piece. Also, I got the
radio installed but not the speakers yet so even if ADIZ did radio me I
wouldn't be able to hear them ;-)

Suzie
(I'm so glad Baby Blue doesn't have an inkling of what this list has in
store for her!)

Dave wrote:

> Joe, that would be the North American ADIZ (Air Defense Identification
Zone)