Re: Windscreen

To: gt6plus@gis.net
Subject: Re: Windscreen
From: "Donald H. Locker" <dhl@mrdog.msl.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 08:56:54 -0500
Anyone try K-Y or one of the other surgical lubes for this?  I read
somewhere about using petroleum jelly and I'm _sure_ that would wreak
havoc with rubber gaskets.  I should think liquid soap would be OK,
but the surgical lubes would be about as innocuous as possible.

Donald.
Hmmm.  wonder if there are any other uses around the garage ...