Windscreen

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Windscreen
From: Ken C <kenwc@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 15:37:28 -0800
Spitlisters,

Has anyone replaced their own windscreen (windshield) ? If so, any hints ?
I was able to remove the windscreen rather easily, the rubber was closer to
pie crust, just came off in pieces. The windscreen lifted right out. Cleaned
it up nicely and I then proceeded to drop it on the concrete driveway.
Guess I could just don the old goggles, but a screen would be nice. I
already have the new rubber, but it just doesn't stay in place without that
darn glass !

Also, any recommendations where to get a new screen ?

TIA,

Ken C