Re: Interior color choice

To: <jack@cocoinc.com>, "Spitfire" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interior color choice
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 09:46:53 -0800
Good choice!

Actually, I like my black interior with the BRG-had beige in my first spitty
that was pagent blue...always cleaning it. I have my top down all the time
and the black hides a lot!

Wiring all sorted out and the car is running great! Been out enjoying it
almost every day!

Top down, of course!

Sorry-all you suffering from weather related Spitfire deprivation!

Laura G.