RE: Truman rages!

To: "'Doug Mitchell'" <dmitchel@ford.com>,
Subject: RE: Truman rages!
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 10:32:53 -0500
I'm in Des Moines, Iowa.   Central Iowa at the intersection of I-80 and I-35.
Des Moines Valley Region of the SCCA has auto-x events once a month.  I've
only started that, but I'm really hooked.  I would love to expand into other
racing events.  There are also SCCA events in Omaha, Neb. and in eastern Iowa
that I want to get to, when I feel a little better about my racing skill, (and
I get some way of getting the car home if I break something!)

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500
'80 Ford F-100 (Triumph Support Vehicle)

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'