RE: Contagious

To: "'Spitfire List'" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Contagious
From: Dean Dashwood <DDashwood@softwright.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 13:30:25 +0100
Heavy rain and strong wind, huh?  Sounds like British weather to me -
ideal for British Car Week!

Actually, the weather over here has just turned nice.  But how's this
for timing?  I decided I can't afford a Triumph *and* a TSV, and one of
them had to go.  I finally sold the TSV yesterday (hey, you didn't think
I'd sell the Spit, did you?) and this morning, the Spit broke down.
Gearbox died on me - seems like something to do with the gear selectors.
 I have the TSV for another week until the guy that's bought it gets the
cash, and unless I can fix the gearbox by then, I'm completely car-less.
 Groan.