Re: UJ's Again

To: "Edward Hamilton" <hamilton@ptd.net>, "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: UJ's Again
From: "James Carpenter" <jc_carpenter@softhome.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 00:26:30 -0000
I have a clunk too,

It's like this

Accelorateing nothing.
Decellerating gentaly Clunk clunk Clunk etc
Brakeing I am too buisy doing other things to notice.
Cornering right it seems to stop
Cornering left if gets worce.
I get this Clunk clunk Clunk clunk effect even traveling at 2 mph.

I tugged and pulled at the UJ by hand and didn't notice anythig.  The MOT
tester tugged and pulled and didn't notice anything.  I can't get it to do
it with the back off the ground.  I can't jiggel anything and make the
noise.

Maby I can get one of thoes inspection trollys, put a frend on it and drag
him allong underneath the car to listen.  Like in Naked gun 21/2 or somthing
like that.