GT-6 engine in Spitfire

To: "Spitfire Mail List" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: GT-6 engine in Spitfire
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 12:57:52 -0700
Speaking of Mazda engines in Spitfires, the guy who tunes my engine make a
liveing doing this. Tried to sell it to me, but I wasn't buying. Then asked
my why I bought the Spit and not a <Gasp> Miata. I told him that I felt
Miata's were over-priced and that people buy Miata's because they don't have
the guts to drive a REAL British Sports Car. Just my humble opinion-but, it
shut him up<G>

BTW, the next day there was a guy who went in for a tune up on his Spit-and
this guy did the same thing-told him his brand new carbs & engine were no
good and tried to sell him a MAzda set-up. This guy just laughed. There're
still some of us out there!

Laura G. and Nigel (130hp)