Re: Settling into Autumn

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Settling into Autumn
From: "Kirby T. Kenyon" <kenyonkt@maple.lemoyne.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 14:20:23 -0400
Sorry guys, Born and raised in Upstate New York, lived in Orlando
Florida for 7 1/2 years, really missed the seasonal changes and hated
the intense heat in the summer with the torrential downpours every
afternoon in the summer (just as I was coming out from work).

We're in our most beautiful time of the year here right now with the
leaves changing, the crisp night air etc...  I wouldn't give it up again
for anything, even the enjoyment of my Spit.

Just my opinion.

Kirby