RE: Baby, you can wax my car.

To: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>, <neil.mcallister@fvrl.bc.ca>
Subject: RE: Baby, you can wax my car.
From: "Gregory W. Smith" <gsmith@cvn.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 22:19:37 -0400
I think it's the stuff that drips off the candles mounted at the front of
the bonnet (if you upgraded your lighting system to 2 candlepower! :)  )

Gregory W. Smith      http://www.cvn.net/~gsmith
Member, Central Pennsylvania Triumph Club
1980 Spitfire 1500 "for the wife" :)
1980 TR7 Spider v8 (in progress)
1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition (deceased)