Re: Clutch Fluid Pipe

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Fluid Pipe
From: Jerry <lensman@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 00:12:20 -0400
I'll take a shot at this one.  I believe there spirals serve two purposes.

1)  To absorb engine movement so as not to disturb the fitting at the MC thus
causes leaks.

2)  To establish proper pressure for between the MC and slave.

Do I get a prize if I guess right?

Jerry - 1968 GT6 MK1 (no spirals but am replacing with properly bent pipe as
soon as I get the !@#$@ fitting loosed from the MC.)