Spitfire Value

To: "'spitfires@Autox.Team.Net'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire Value
From: "Childs, David" <dchilds@epri.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 14:25:13 -0400
I was looking at a mark 4 Spit today.  Good shape some rust. It is an
East Coast car.   The car has not been registered sense 1985.  Looks
like a bad clutch master cylinder.  Nice paint.  Frame has some
surface rust.  The kind that you can almost polish off.  Some rust in
the corner of the front wheel arches.  Nothing that shows on the
outside.  Tires are flat and cracked.  Floor pans are in good shape.
 Drivers side carpet in the foot well is gone.  It has been turned
over in mid to early 90's.  Any thoughts on the value?  I was thinking
about $1500.

Dave C
79 Spit