[Shotimes] Atlanta plant photos

To: V6sho Yahoo group <v6sho@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [Shotimes] Atlanta plant photos
From: "D. Mallinson" <dmall@mwonline.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 18:48:05 -0600
Thanks to our friend Bob Peterson in Atlanta we have some pictures of
the Atlanta (Hapeville) plant just after it closed.  Check out the
pictures, the famous sign that has been a guide for pilots and see the
last few Fords parked in the lot as they shut things down.

A commemorative jacket was offered right at the end, and SHO Club,
thanks to Bob, was able to get one to auction off at the Kalamazoo
Convention.  Only FOUR of these jackets exist!  (not many people at the
plant were in the mood to spend money to commemorate the event) and ONE
will be auctioned off for the Cancer society.  As if you needed a reason
to attend the convention, it will be your only chance to own this piece
of Taurus history.

Also, the registration forms and tech forms are online for those ready
to register for Convention #16

Thanks, check out all of it at:

http://www.shoclub.com

Don Mallinson