[Shotimes] Re: [v6sho] For Sale: Smokey Yunick book set

To: Robert Bruce <rbruce@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: [v6sho] For Sale: Smokey Yunick book set
From: "D. Mallinson" <dmall@mwonline.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 09:16:48 -0600
I did a review of this at one point.  Called it the best book value per
pound!

It is very good reading if not great writing.  Smokey wrote it in pieces
over years, and they cleaned it up a lot, but it is pretty rough, but it
is Smokey, and that is the way he wrote and talked.

I highly recommend it!

Don Mallinson